Smart BI covers the concepts which have emerged over the last years relating to:
Data visualization will enable highlighting information in a particularly explicit visual mode. Each type of information will be represented in preferred mode: histograms, gauges, mapping … which will make information much more readable than in pivot table form presentation. Color-coding, animation, navigation and user-friendliness are elements to be considered with care to facilitate the interpretation and the reading of figures.
Data discovery is the ability to drill-down and explore information from Data and Big Data to extract an interpretation which will help in the development of the enterprise.
BI self-service aims to empower users so that they may build their own analysis models easily and without technical assistance.
Our teams propose their expertise on all issues such as:
- BI Agile Governance – Organization and methodology
- Proof of Concept – BI Agile tools
- BI Agile – Projects implementation for your BI Agile projects
- Datalab – Implementation of Datalab environments
- Expertise and Platform – Best practices, Architecture, Performance